Sunday, January 1, 2012

Goals and Desires - 2012

With the start of the new year, I want to share my goals and desires for 2012.


Goals for 2012
Complete my MG Strike Freedom - Ok so I've lost my mojo on this kit so I may not work on it for a while, but I feel a need to complete it.

Complete Clare figure - This should be an easy goal as I'm almost done and I really do want to finish it.

Enter a kit in the HLJ competition - Already got something going. Should be ready for round one of priming in a week or so. Would show some pics, but rules don't allow it.

Enter at least one kit in the Mecha 2012 contest - There are 3 kits that I want to do, but I'm a slow builder so it's likely I'll only finish one. Already started snapping one. Want to guess what my Weekly WIP is going to be this week?

Complete at least 4 Gundam kits (not including the Strike Freedom).

Complete at least 2 resin figures (not including Clare) - I really want to build my Psylocke figure and there's another large one that I want to try.

Seems like a lot for me, but I'm optimistic that I can handle this.

Kits I'd like to see in 2012
MG Double X Gundam - So it seems like I'm not the only one that wants this kit, but still Bandai has yet to produce this. Although unlikely with all of the Seed and AGE kkits, hopefully this will be the year.

MG RX-105 Ξ Gundam - I know absolutely nothing about this kit other than it looks awesome. I've seen the resin kits, but they are out of my price range at the moment. Although it seems extremely unlikely, I'd love to see a Bandai version.

Skwisgaar Skwigelf - I would love it if someone made a resin version of Dethklok and specifically of Skwisgaar (my favorite memeber). I know there were action figures made, but I can't find one. But if I do, I'll probably try resin casting it myself.

Sweat Pea - So I've recently seen the movie Sucker Punch. Regardless of opinion of the movie, I love the look of Sweat Pea. Guns, swords, lingerie, and the hood. How could you not like that? So although unlikely that there will be any kind of figure, let alone a resin kit, I think it would be awesome to see a bishoujo version.


No comments:

Post a Comment