Monday, July 2, 2012

Weekly WIP - Full Armor XN Raiser (Part 13)

Done a lot of work on the kit, but it's not going to look like it. Finished painting the gray parts. Panel lined the white, red, and blue parts. The white resin parts look better than I thought they would.


Before clean up


After clean up.

Added decals to the blue and red parts.







Many hours went into those details, but I think they're worth it. Should have all these parts finished this weekend. No excuse with an extra day off from work.


What else I'm into...
EVO 2012. Best fighting game players battle it out. I'm most excited for the Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 tournament. I love this game and I've really enjoyed watching the best North American players. Can't wait to see what the European and Asian players have come up with. If you're interested you can stream the tournament here: (http://evo2012.s3.amazonaws.com/live/index.html) July 6-8. All of the finals will be held on the 8th.

No comments:

Post a Comment