Monday, June 4, 2012

Weekly WIP - Full Armor XN Raiser (Part 11)

I've been a bit lazy with the blog lately. Been spending most of my free time modeling and not updating you guys. Sorry. I do have a quick update though. Finished a few pieces. Below is a sample of the finished parts.




This is the only fully complete part of the kit. What do you think?




I've been spending a ton of time prepping these parts. The rest parts were a mess. Now, they're borderline acceptable. But I'll be going into that more in the future. So here's all the parts I have waiting for paint. Pic is a little blurry, but I think you can see there's a lot there. To give you perspective, that's an MG Astray Red Frame in there.


What else I'm into...
The beautiful game! The sweet science! The sport of kings! Dive Kick!!!! Just check out the trailer below.

No comments:

Post a Comment