Monday, November 12, 2012

Weekly WIP - 1/100 RX-93-v2 Hi-v E-V-O, (Part 1)

So this post isn't going to go exactly how the way I had planned. I'm currently in the process of moving and my camera is MIA at the moment, so there are no photos to share. But I will announce that I am currently working on the GoGo 1/100 Hi Nu Gundam. Mostly doing an OOB. There are a few parts that need work. The kit isn't up to Bandai standards, there are some parts where the details just didn't come out right. For those parts I'm either removing them or modifying them slightly. For some reason there are a few hollow parts, like the back of the V fin and the back of the side skirts. Those will definitely be filled in. Going to go with a Nu Gundam color scheme. The blue just doesn't feel right to me. As of this moment, I have the base sanded, cleaned up, and ready for painting. I'll be painting the A red and the rest dark gray. I've sanded the torso, waist, backpack, shield, and rifle parts. I'm currently working on one of the legs. Hopefully, by next week I can have both legs done and all of these parts cleaned up. And I'll definitely have photos for the next WIP. So until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment