Sunday, December 9, 2012

Weekly WIP - 1/100 RX-93-v2 Hi-v E-V-O, (Part 4)

Managed to do some more painting. Here are the colors I used.

For the white, I base coated with Model Masters Light Sea Gray and highlighted with Model Masters Classic White. 


For the yellow, I base coated with Model Masters Go Mango and highlighted with Model Masters Cadmium Yellow Light. 


For the yellow, I base coated with Model Masters Gloss Black and highlighted with Model Masters Grun RLM 72. 


For the red, I base coated with Model Masters Insignia Red and highlighted with Model Masters Guard Red. 


For the dark blue, I base coated with Model Masters Gloss Black and highlighted with A custom color. I didn't track the exact ratio, but it's probably about 60-70% Model Masters Dark Sea Blue and the rest is Model Masters Gloss Black. 


Last week, you saw what the red looked like. This week I managed to finish the yellow...



the dark blue...



and most of the white.




Still have one more tray to highlight. Shading takes so long :(


Plan for this week is to finish the white, apply a couple of gloss coats to level things out, apply a panel wash, and start applying the decals.

What else I'm into...
Capcom's Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Tournament. Was a really great tournament with some of the best players around. For the past 4-5 months, Capcom ran 8 qualifier tournaments all over the world. Yesterday was the Grand Finals where all of the winners of the qualifiers competed. Very cool. Very high level play. Was a blast to watch. You can check out the archived footage here: http://www.twitch.tv/capcomfighters. If that wasn't enough, Capcom announced a new free PC game, Street Fighter x Mega Man. Game is to be released Dec. 17. So excited for this.




No comments:

Post a Comment