Thursday, December 13, 2012

Kit Building - 1/100 MG Aile Strike (Part 3)


Continuing the build...

Next step is the waist.


This part I expect some major changes. The pegs to the legs are stationary. Seems unlikely that will still be the case. Other thing I really don't like the hollow skirt armor. There is detail on the other side, but they don't look good to me. I expect that they will add backing to these parts in the 2.0.

Next is the right leg...



Then the left leg...




For the most part I think the legs are good. Little seam line issue on the back of the legs, just below the knee. Hopefully they do something about it in the 2.0, but even if they don't it isn't a big deal.

Time to attach the legs and the side skirts.



I'm sure it was intentional, but the backing of the side skirts are hollow. I'm not a fan of this, but I guess that's how it's suppose to be.

Time to attach it to the upper body.



Well that's it for the Strike Gundam. Time to build the accessories...

No comments:

Post a Comment