Sunday, January 8, 2012

Weekly WIP - Full Armor 00XN Raiser (Part 2)

Going to keep it short this time. Finished the test fit. Check out the assembled kit below.



  



This give me a good idea what the final result will look like. XN Raiser isn't on correctly. Instructions/pictures that came with the conversion kit are inconstant. Since I'm going to make this a full armor version, I'm going to need a lot more weapons. So in case you haven't guessed, I'm going to add another GN Sword II Blaster, GN Sword III, GN Sword II Long, GN Buster Sword II, and possibly more. Kit should be massive with all that stuff on it. Starting to disassemble the weapons for recasting. I have the silicon and resin ordered and awaiting delivery. I've also ordered some batteries to light up the LEDs. Since I'm in a bit of a holding patter, there will be not Weekly WIP next week. In that time I will be working on my HLJ contest kit which I can not share.


What else I'm into...
The new Justice League series. As DC Comics is reintroducing their universe, the flagship title is Justice League. It's written by Jeoff Johns (a really good writer) and Jim Lee (my favorite artist EVER!). The story, although not terribly original, is still interesting, but the best part is the art work. I absolutely love Jim Lee's work. I recommend checking this out. Check out the first six covers below.



No comments:

Post a Comment