Sunday, June 24, 2012

Weekly WIP - 1/100 MG Marasai (Part 1)

Still highlighting the and gloss coating the Full Armor 00XN Raiser, so I thought I'd show of my next big project. This will be my entry into the Gundam Eclipse Summer War Contest. Will likely be under the Modified category, just not sure about if it falls Intermediate or Advanced. Will have to check on that.

So here's my entry pass.


Haven't done much yet. Really just snapped it together. Here's the pose the kit will be in.


The waist can't support the weights so slouches a lot. Will be fixed, but this is more or less the pose. Ordered some parts and the decals. There is a hint as to what the color scheme will be. Can you spot it?



What else I'm into...
Euro 2012. Although most of the matches full during work hours, I have managed to catch quite a few games. Not sure why FIFA doesn't like replay, but if they like getting calls wrong, so be it. Been a fun tournament to watch regardless. Looks like it's headed to a Germany v Spain title game which would be great. In the mean time, I'm looking forward to Spain v Portugal match in a few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment