Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What's in the box? - Kanu Unchou

The second of my resin kits has arrived. It is a figure of Kanu Unchou (purchased from e2046). No idea what series she's from or what makes her special enough to get the resin figure treatment, but I couldn't resist this kit. Nice to see an attractive looking figure that isn't in a school girl uniform or nude. That said, let's move on to the box so you can see what I'm talking about.


Was a little worried to open this as the box was a bit broken. But before I can check the parts, there's some stuff on top. There's a parts list...


and a color photo of the kit.


Since I don't know who this is, and therefore I have no attachment to the standard color scheme, I have a few ideas on how I'll repaint it. Now on to the parts.


Despite the broken box they all seem ok, except one. Seem broken but I don't actually know what it goes to. I think it might be an earring or something. The broken part is flat so it's an easy fix once I figure out what it is.


Doesn't seem to be an assembly guide which seems a little weird. Not entirely necessary, but there seems to be a handful of hair parts. Not sure at this moment how they go together. Could be a problem. But I'm not going to worry about it now. I don't want to work on resin in my apartment and the weather will suck by the time I finish my currently project, it's going to be a while until I get to this. Expecting another kit in the mail this week, so until then...



No comments:

Post a Comment