Sunday, August 26, 2012

Weekly WIP - Psylocke (Part 2)

Here's where the kit stands now. Not terribly happy with it. Where the legs connect just doesn't work. But I've tried a few things to fix it, but it just didn't happen. The rest I think looks ok. For those that don't know, Psylocke has had a lot of variations on her look. Eye color, sword, color, sash color have all changed depending on the artist. Since I got into comics in the 90's Jim Lee is the standard for me and X-Men characters. So I'm going with very light blue eyes, dark red lips, dark purple hair, grey sword handles, and magenta sash.










What else I'm into...
Jim Lee's artwork. If you aren't aware of his work, stop reading this and go look it up. Very good stuff. X-Men, WildCATS, Batman, Justice League just to name a few. His art is pretty easy to pick out and I'm far from the only one to enjoy his work. At conventions there's always a really long line to meet him. Whenever DC is pushing something new, he's at least drawing the cover if not the first few issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment