Friday, August 10, 2012

What's in the box? - Persona 4 Arena for XBOX 360

So Persona 4 Arena can out in the US this week. I decided to pick it up and give it a shot. Here's what you get when you pick up the game...



Not sure how long this will be done, but it comes with a soundtrack CD. Personally, I don't care about this, but it's always nice to see extras thrown in.





Back to the game.



So it's hard to tell, but the manual for this game is really thick. Barely fits in the case. I would take pics of each page, but there are so many pages. Why is it so thick you ask? Because it's two manuals in one. First half is in English, second half is in French (I think). Kind of weird since the game is region locked. As far as manuals go it's pretty good. Covers modes, move list, basics, etc. And the presentation is pretty nice. If you choose to install the game it takes up 4GB. The save files is 2MB.



Well that's all. Haven't played much, but I'm really enjoying the game. Looks like a lot of modes and a lot of unlockables. Has the easiest achievement ever (turn on the game). And score attack mode is really hard for a new comer (I have yet to beat the first stage). So far I'm really happy with my purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment