Sunday, August 12, 2012

What's in the box? - 1/100 RX-93-v2 Hi-v E-V-O

Here is the 1/100 RX-93-v2 Hi-v E-V-O model kit.  I ordered this kit from Gundam Central. Box was totally f'd. They put 2 kits in one box, which is weird. But I don't care. Box is the same size as the MG Ex-S Gundam box.



Here is what's in the box.



Manual is pretty impressive though. Artwork is pretty good. Plenty of color photos. Love the splash page in the middle.

















Speaking of the decals, I'm pretty disappointed that they are so damaged. I'll probably get some decals from somewhere else to replace these.


Oh, and there's stickers too. They don't seem very good, but I wont be using them.


As for the kit itself, the plastic is a little different than your standard Bandai kit. Smells funny too. There's definitely something on the plastic. I assume this is model release. Can't see it in the pics, but in person you can. Details look ok. Won't really be able to judge this until I build it. For the most part it looks like a solid kit. Gold doesn't look so great. Will need some painting. Kit also comes with a stand which is nice.













   






   
   
There's also a bunch of effect parts.

  




Overall I'm pretty ok with what I got. Looking forward to building this.

No comments:

Post a Comment