Sunday, October 30, 2011

What's in the box? - Psylocke

Received a new resin figure yesterday. It's a figure of Psylocke from the X-Men (purchased from e2046). As I mentioned in the Wonder Woman unboxing, I'm a fan of Marvel and DC Bishoujo figures. I became a fan of Psylocke during the Jim Lee run on X-Men.


Box arrived in good shape.


On the inside, there is a photo.


Instructions.


Parts and parts list.





This kit looks great. I see no obvious defects in the casting. The swords are a little crooked and there's some flash on hair, but for the most part they appear to be the only defects. I also love the base that is included. And it's clear! Allows for a lot of painting possibilities. I can't express how happy I am with this kit. I recommend this kit for anyone. I was so happy with the kit, I could resist putting it together right away.





Legs, arms, and head will require a little putty to remove the seam lines, but after that it should be ready for some paint. I'm already working on the Strike Freedom and Clare (WIP coming soon), so unfortunately this kit will be staying in this state for a little while. Going to have to work hard on those kits so I can work on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment