Monday, October 24, 2011

Weekly WIP - MG Strike Freedom (Part 7)

What I'm working on...
Sorry guys didn't make much progress. It's been one of those weeks where life gets in the way of model building. Started painting the base. Got the white, gold, and dark blue painted. Unfortunately, the white and gold are masked off and the red and lighter blue still needs to be added, but you can get an idea of what this will look like.



Also painted the stand part of the base. I'm pretty happy with the concept. Hopefully after I do the cleanup it looks as nice as I want it to.



Here's a bit of preview about what it will look like with the waist attached. 




What else I'm into...
Fireball! It's delicious and with the weather changing, it will help keep you warm... sort of ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment