Sunday, April 1, 2012

Victory! - iShop2Go AGE-2 Coloring Contest


Marvel in my magnificence! Respect it! Breathe it in! Bask in it!

In all serious needs, I'm pretty happy and surprised I won. Always feels good to have your hard work rewarded. Wasn't sure I would win as some of the other kits had better paint jobs. Plus one appears to have a breast cancer ribbon painted on. Can't really hate on that. But what I think really separated my kit was the concept. Taking a kit and making it look like another made my entry unique and I think made it stand out. Haven't heard from iShop2go yet, but I'm looking forward to getting another AGE kit. Leaning towards the Double Bullet. What do you think?

Check out more photos of the winning kit here: AGE-2 Normal - Strike Freedom colors

No comments:

Post a Comment