Sunday, December 4, 2011

Weekly WIP - MG Strike Freedom (Part 11)


What I'm working on...
Have another short update this week. Progress was a bit slow as the temperature has been in the mid 30s this week. Could barely feel my hand after 30 min. After a few sessions, I did manage to get some armor parts painted. For the most part they look pretty good. I would have painted the frame parts, but I've apparently run out of skewers. I had over 100, so I have no idea where they all went. Going to need to get more. 


Also managed to get a gloss coat on so I could start decaling. Decals are looking ok so far. The process is taking longer than I would like though. I keep getting confused because I'm putting together the right arm and left leg. Since there are side specific decals, I want to make sure I do it right. I think I'm doing it right so far but I would fully know until assembly. 



Hopefully in the next week or two I'll have the body done and just need to do the wings. 

What else I'm into...
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. I love this series. I'm not terribly good, but I love playing. There are a ton of recognizable characters, many different play styles, and a lot of chaos. 



No comments:

Post a Comment