Sunday, December 11, 2011

Weekly WIP - MG Strike Freedom (Part 12)

What I'm working on...
Made some actual progress with the Strike Freedom this week. Was even warm and sunny this morning, so I got a little more than expected finished. 


Flat coated and panel lined all of the armor parts for the leg and arm armor.



Unfortunately, I had some issues spraying the flat coat. Not sure what the deal was, but it came out uneven in parts. Left some very noticeable white spots. Going to have to play with it a bit to see if I can get them removed. 

Since the gun has no gold parts, I put it together. Too bad I temporarily misplaced a piece. It's pretty noticable that the nose of the gun is missing. Found the part, just need to paint it.


Since I finished all of the armor I had enough skewers to do the frame. Got all of the parts painted black, then gold, then with a gloss coat of Future. I think the parts looks pretty good. Just need to do some panel lining and then I can assemble.




What else I'm into...
Video games! Still playing  Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 and Battlefield 3. I know I've had both of these on here before, but I can't seem to put them down for long. Biggest reason I haven't finished the Strike Freedom. If you haven't played either, you really need to. Very different games, but both are a lot of fun. 

Oakland Raiders! Big game today and they're big underdogs going against the undefeated Packers. I'm unrealistically optimistic about the Raiders chances, but I can't help it. I'm a fan. Well I'm off to watch the game. See you guys next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment