Sunday, May 20, 2012

Weekly WIP - Full Armor XN Raiser (Part 10)

Sorry I didn't update last week. Life sort of got in the way. Since then, I've been doing a lot of decal work and sanding. Completed decaling all of the parts I've painted.








For the most part this went pretty well. Have a few blemishes, but nothing too major. I did ruin one decal, so I'm going to have to order a replacement one. There is one issue that I'm not sure about. Some of the decals cross over panel lines. I'm not sure how to handle this. I need to play around with a few practice pieces and see what works. Will be reporting back on it.



Also been doing a ton of sanding the past few days. Here's my box of parts that are ready for wash and then  some primer.


Here's my box of parts I want to finish before clean/prime.


Here's my box of parts that I haven't really touched.


There's something like 400-500 parts for this kit.

What else I'm into...
Party Down. It's a television show about a catering company in LA, where the waiters are all doing this to get by while they try to make it big. Each episode takes place at an event they're working. I discovered this show probably 2 years ago. A week or so later, I found out it had already been cancelled. There are two seasons of the show. Recently, I started watching some of the episodes again. It's still pretty funny. If you're looking for a laugh, give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment