Sunday, February 26, 2012

Weekly WIP - AGE-2 Normal (Part 2)

Going to be quick this week. Been busy building. 2 kits, 1 week left. I'm on pace to finish on time, so hopefully nothing too major will get in the way. Here's a preview of the AGE-2 Normal.


Here are some other finished parts that can't be attached yet.


Lastly, what's left.


I appear to have lost a part. It's the poly cap that joins the head to the body. Looking for a replacement. Not sure I can get one in time. Might have to make something.

Well that's all for now. I need to get back to work on the HLJ kit.


What else I'm into...
The Walking Dead. First two episodes of the second half of this season have been pretty good. Hopefully tonight's episode will be equally as good. As much as I love the tv show, the comic is much better. If you haven't checked it out, what are you waiting for? I recently finished the ninth TPB and I couldn't put it down. I can't recommend the series enough. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment