Saturday, September 24, 2011

What's in the box? - Clare

So I've ordered a few resin kits and the first arrived today. It's a figure of Clare from the series Claymore (purchased from e2046). I saw the anime series a while back and I really liked it. Well until the end. I could sort of deal with the story spiraling out of control because that happens all the time in anime. What I can't deal with are things not finishing.  It's the same reason I'm not a fan of Berserk. Anyways, I'm getting off track. Back to the kit. I've never bought a resin kit before, so this is the first time I've seen what it comes with.

Here's the box.


Comes with some papers. 2 are in a language I can't read. The other is in English. It basically says what to do if there are missing parts, how to do some modeling basics, and some other stuff that isn't really important.


The other sheet has the parts and how to assemble the kit.


Also comes with a card that shows the painted figure.


I'm not familiar with the color scheme. I'm not going to do that. I'm going with the anime colors.


Here are the parts. All of them seem to be there and intact. Well mostly intact. There does appear to be a part broken on the cape where the sword can go. But I'll be going with the pose above so I don't really care. Should be a fairly easy fix.



Bonuses!
So there are two things I really like about the kit. You get two right arms. You get the original and Irena's. Nice touch if you're familiar with the series.


The other part I like is that there is not only do you get a base, there's some pretty nice detail on it. Being someone that doesn't like plain bases, I really appreciate it.



Well that's it. Since it will be winter by the time I finish my current project, I probably wont get to any resin kits until the spring. This isn't actually a bad thing. Was hoping to get this earlier, but pre-ordering of resin kits can be fairly unpredictable. I ordered a total of 6 kits. Took over 2 months to get this one. 2 of them are in the mail. I'll do unboxings on those when I get them. The others I'm still waiting on. Links for the ones I'm still waiting for are below.

Kaguya Nanbu - (http://www.e2046.com/product/10113)
Kanu Unchou 2020 - (http://www.e2046.com/product/11517)
Psylocke - (http://www.e2046.com/product/11533)


No comments:

Post a Comment