Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sites to Check Out - GoodGuyDan's Gunpla Blog


Hey guys, just wanted to let you know about a blog that I check out. It's by GoodGuyDan. You might not have heard of him, but his site had some pretty good info. Lots of updates, lots of tips and tricks, and he really likes to get group buys going. I've yet to participate in one, but I also haven't been too excited for the new MGs. Maybe when the MG Gundam Wing: Froze Teardrop kits come out. Anyways, check it out! Hopefully, you like it as well.

2 comments:

  1. Just curious, is this just a hobby for you or do you try and make some money off of this as well?

    You seem to be pretty knowledgeable and good at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words. It's just a hobby for me. Maybe one day I'll explore making money from this.

    ReplyDelete