Friday, October 5, 2012

What's in the box? - 1/100 MG Wing Zero Custom

Like many in the US, my introduction to Gundam was through Gundam Wing. And as a fan of Wing, I really love the Wing Zero custom. So here's what you get when you order the kit.

Here's the box. Art work is pretty nice. Not much in te way of action poses. Probably a bad sign for the finished kit.





Opening the box, first thing on top is a nice insert. I miss these.


Lots of stuff in the box. A few bags of runners, an insert, and the manual.


Here's the manual. It's pretty nice. Wish I knew Japanese so I could read this. I love how the insert is a nice shot of the front of the kit. And the back of the manual has a real nice shot of the back. New kits never have good photos of the back.























Here are the parts. They're show in alphabetical order. Lots of different colors which hopefully means the color separation is good. I really like how this kit comes with a stand. I wish more kits did. The tips of the wings are made out of a different kind of plastic. Not a fan of that. Not sure these can be painted because of how flexible they are.

















Here are the foil stickers. Pretty nice that the only foil stickers are the camera lenses.


Here are the decals. First is a sheet of stickers. The next one is a sheet of dry transfer decals. All look pretty nice, but I probably wont be using any of them when I get around to building this.



Well that's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment