Saturday, March 17, 2012

What's in the box? Ms. Marvel

Recently received a new kit from e2046. It's Ms. Marvel. She's a lesser know Marvel character, but I'm a geek so not only am I aware of her, I think she can be interesting. In looking at the photos of the kits, I think the figure looks really nice. I like added clear effect parts too. Compared to the other kits in this line, the base is a little underwhelming. But all things considered, I feel like this would be a quality piece for my shelf... assuming I get around to building it. Time to move on to the box.


The box is much smaller that a standard MG box.


Like always, on top is an image of the kit.


Next is a parts list. No instructions. Lots of clear parts and I'm not sure how they go together. Can;t really figure this out until I clean up the parts.


Next up are the parts. There are both clear and solid parts.




A few close up shots.


 

The mask is very thin and thus very fragile. This part will require some serious care.


Well that's all. Parts look good. Nothing is broken or missing. I'm a little disappointed with the lack of instructions. Probably wouldn't mind much but assembly of the clear parts doesn't look straight forward. Other than that, I'm please with what I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment