Sunday, March 18, 2012

What's in the box? - Raira Ria Soreru

Received another kit from e2046. It's of Raira Ria Soreru. I have no idea who this is or what series or game this is from. I just really like the design of this kit. Probably wont go with the standard colors though.

Now let's see what's in the box. Box is much smaller than a standard MG box. The figure is 1/8 scale so this seems about right.


On top is a photo of the kit. Finished product looks pretty good.


Next is the parts like and the instructions.



A nice little throw in are some decals for the eyes. I like these. Wish more kits had them.


Lastly are the parts. Not too many parts. Details look pretty good. No noticeable defects.



Overall, I'm really pleased with this kit. I'm a big fan of the eye decals. Going to have to see how well these work. I have some concern about them fitting properly. Plus things can get dicey with curved surfaces. Unfortunately, I have a rather large backlog. So it may be a while until I get to this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment